Learn to Code Resources
- Note that greater than and less than are special characters that will break validation. I use HTML "entities" rather than the
precise character to keep validation.
- I'm not going to try to match the font of the less than slash gt yet
- I generally think using fixed units such as pixels is a bad idea, and that's not just me who thinks that. I may do it in this case,
though, because the idea is to match an auto-generator.
- The font in the original is some custom font that probably takes a lot of space to render. I would guess more research into
"web safe" fonts would get even closer.
- I'm using Firefox dev tools to pluck out the bits of CSS I need. Control - Shift - I (Indigo), "Inspector" tab.
- The original iceberg image. There is a
way to crop via CSS, but I got tired of that. Besides, one should crop the actual image for space purposes.
- Kwynn home